Whether you require recordings of one to one meetings or, large scale conference or court recordings, Digital Exchange has a solution for you.
Our range of Philips and Olympus conference recording kits are specifically designed to give an accurate reproduction of small to medium size meetings or court and tribunal proceedings. These recordings are of high quality and can be transcribed rapidly using the latest digital transcription facilities.
Should you need a highly secure professional recording that is specifically admissible in a court of law, then we are able to provide the One Digital range of P.A.C.E. compliant recorders both audio and audio visual.
The major benefits of the One Digital System are:
- Recordings admissible as evidence in court
- Ease of use with only with two buttons
- Small footprint (same as analogue PACE recorder)
- Fail-safe operation
- High quality of audio
- Replay using standard computer
- Options for network-based transcription
- Options for network recording back-up
- UK Manufacturer
- Robust & Reliable
Customised options are also available for 5 or more units;
- Multi-disc format – Both DVDs and CDs recorded on the same machine.
- Variable copies – Number of discs used selectable before recording starts.
- Longer recordings – Greater than 6 hours per disc.
- Remote control – Either via a hand-held remote control, or over the network.
- Custom network solutions – Integration with existing networking systems.
Please follow the links below to other specific areas of Dictation technology.
To learn more about Digital Dictation please contact us.